To our valued patients and families:
We here at Bumgardner Family Dental have been keeping all of you in our thoughts, and hoping you and your families have been staying healthy. Our team is looking forward to returning to our normal day-to-day lives and, most importantly, seeing everyone once again.
With the health and safety of our patients and staff being our top-priority, we are committed to providing exceptional dental services in an environment that is comfortable and safe for everyone.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment with Bumgardner Family Dental, you will see some changes that we are making to help protect our patients and staff members. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Our team hopes everyone is staying safe, social distancing, washing and sanitizing their hands, and most importantly – taking care of their overall and oral health. If you would like to schedule an appointment or have any questions, please call us at (337) 896-3062.
Thank you to everyone for being understanding and supportive. We value your trust and loyalty and genuinely look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Benjamin Bumgardner, DDS